Valentine's Day Tips - Top Ten Expensive Valentine's Gifts 2010
Each year Jim Trippon, the Houston-based Financial Advisor to America's Millionaires, releases his list of the world's 10 most expensive Valentine's Day Gifts. Here is this year's list.
According to the National Retail Federation, Americans are expected to spend an astounding $14.1 billion this Valentine's Day. This year retailers are not only focused on gifts for the loving couples but also gifts for our co-workers, friends and even our furry little companions. That's right Americans are likely to spend 50% more this year on their pets compared to last year.
Overall, consumers are focusing more on quality than quantity. The average American is looking for small thoughtful gifts, but for those of you who are looking to go above and beyond, Houston Financial Advisor Jim Trippon has created an unbelievable list.
"Each year it seems that Americans top themselves in spending for Valentine's Day", says Houston financial advisor Trippon, "I think people should focus less on how much they are spending and more on the quality of the gift. Find something to enjoy together!"
Here is Trippon's Ultimate Valentine's Day gift list for 2010:
1. Casa Rancho Mirage - $16,700,000
2. Island in Angra - $5,800,000
3. Tiffany Legacy Ring - $710,000
4. Jean Schlumberger Diamond jardinet bracelet - $320,000
5. Clive Christian Imperial Majesty Perfume - $251,000
6. Diamond Cut Mother of Pearl Gemstone Globe - $200,000
7. Fendi Selleria Bag - $38,000
8. Stuart Hughes iPhone 3GS - 22ct Solid Gold and Diamond - $37,915
9. Harry Winston Three Row Diamond Cufflinks - $33,000
10. Diamond and Gold Heart Paw Dog Tag - $2650
Houston financial advisor Trippon believes that people stay in love when they take the time to become educated about money together. "Get real and deal with your budget," says Trippon, "Be honest with each other about your money habits and come up with a plan to spend it as a couple. It will improve your love life!" Trippon is the author of the Amazon best-seller, How Millionaires Stay Rich Forever: Retirement Planning Secrets of Millionaires and How They Can Work For You.
Press Release Contact